About us

Saturday, January 27, 2024

Am I overreacting that a girl kissed my bf?

TL;DR; my(F24) boyfriend was kissed by another girl

So my(F24) boyfriend(M22) and I have been over 4 years in a relationship. For the first few months we were extremely toxic and would fight all the time. Now that i look back at it I do not know how did we make it because it was not only person toxic but we were both. But our relationship became really healthy and full of support, especially from his side since my father died and he was the only one with me through it all. Besides that we have the same humor, we travel all the time and our time together is wonderful. A few days ago, we went out and he was really weird. I asked him what is wrong and he said we needed to talk. We never had that happen so I immedietaly said did you cheat on me? He said yes and I just got up without asking a thing and told him we were done and that moment left me really traumatized because in my mind it was sex and it happened few days ago. Well here is the situation. It happened three and a half years ago. He was hanging out with his friend and 3 girls which he knew from before. His friend and one girl went away to be alone and my boyfriend and one girl stayed alone and went to look for the third girl who was kicked out of the club because she was throwing up. They did not find her so they sat down to smoke a cigarrete. He told me he does not remember what they spoke and he does not want to lie and make something up but the only thing he was sure of there was no flirting from either side nor did he wanted the kiss. She just grabbed him and kissed him. He did not actually kissed back but it took him a second or two to back of because he was so shocked that she kissed him without any signs. He was also extremely drunk which he said that is not an excuse. Then he got up and said that they have to go back. The time they were alone was less than 15 minutes. On the way back they found the girl and my bf left them and went back to his friends. He did not tell me that day because it meant nothing to him and he just forgot about it and never thought about it. But few days ago he was thinking about us and how good our relationship is and how he wants to move in with me and he remembered it out of nowhere. He said he was shocked that after all this time he never thought about it and just now remembered. He did now want to tell me now either but he said as soon as I saw you I knew i had to tell you. I keep asking him about that night to get something out of him that was maybe wrong of his side but I get nothing. For some questions he can not give me answer and he does not want to make that up either becuase he wants to be honest (for example who said to sit down and smoke a cigarrete). Then I make up scenarios in my head and start crying to him and he also starts crying because he can not believe how much that hurts me. Am I overreacting and should I just let this go? I do not know why I keep making scenarios in my head. Few days ago when he told me he was extremely sad and remorseful which scared me, but now that he has come to his senses and remembered the whole night he does not feel so guilty anymore other than fact that he did not told me immedieately when it happened and he tells me he is sad that that happened but he did the only right thing he could do.

submitted by /u/Legitimate-Put9343
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment