About us

Wednesday, January 17, 2024

I 22M dont know how to act about my 23F girlfriend actions

Hello,

TLDR: girlfriend who use drugs without me

I'm dating girl for 9 months. We are doing great, love each other, care about each other, considering about living together. She got good carreer, have a degree. But.. i'm worried about her past. Her last 2 years was a mess when she found out that her long time boyfriend had slept with her friend. After breakout she partied a lot, did amount of drugs, had one night stands while on drugs.

Both her and me are rave, festival fans. I had doing drugs in my past also. In a past couple a months we had couple raves, did some drugs together also. Right now she reduced amount of parties. But in a couple of weeks she is going alone to another city to visit her good friend, because she divorsed with her boyfriend and want to talk in person, spend some time together and also to go to big event of rave together. I know there will be a lot or coke, maybe mdma.

I know how it is, preparties, parties, long afterparties, where sometimes are unknow people.

So, to put it simply i dont know if i trust her honestly. Divorsed good friend who will be doing a lot of drugs while my girlfriend also will not resist. That sounds like a plan to break from the chains that evening.

What should i do?

thank you, sorry for bad english

submitted by /u/Negative_Car_4619
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment