About us

Monday, January 15, 2024

Boyfriend never picks up my phone calls no matter when I call

Doesn’t matter what time of the day, he never picks it up.

I’ve (29F) voiced to him (28M) many times that it annoys how he never picks it up and he says his phone doesn’t vibrate and he only sees it if he has his phone on his hand. However, he has literally ignored my phone calls even when on his phone. Sometimes he’ll call back sometimes he completely ignores it and texts hours later as if nothing happened.

And it’s not like I call him multiple times, I just call once a day to say goodnight or once every two days. Or if we need to solve something quick and I call rather than text.

He calls me sometimes too and I may have missed one or two phone calls and that’s it.

I’m not concerned about cheating, rather more about how he’s dismissive about it. I’ve asked him if he doesn’t like it when I call or if I should and he said he does like it, but if he picks it up 1/10 times I’m lucky.

He can change his phone to vibrate yet he chooses not to.

I’ve tried searching similar situations here but only happens when the partner is upset or if it’s abusive, in my case, we can be blissfully having the time of our lives and he’ll still not pick it up on the day I call 💀

Is this something worth discussing about? I feel silly as it’s just a phone call but at the same time I feel as if I’m repeating myself to a wall and he doesn’t seem to care that it bothers me. Apart from that the relationship is great, but I feel like I’m an annoyance, when in reality calling your loved one is a normal thing, with him I feel like I’m a weirdo or something.

TLDR: boyfriend never picks up phone calls

submitted by /u/ofcourse_852
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment