About us

Thursday, January 25, 2024

Meeting up with my ex soon, need advice/thoughts.

My (32F) ex (M42) broke up with me 5 months ago after being together for 1.5 years. Been in no contact until I broke it a few days ago.

Texted that I'd been thinking a lot about our relationship and that the time apart made me realize the mistakes I made. Told him I was toying with the idea how things could be if we were to meet again.

He gave a long reply updating me about his life, asking about mine and told me he was open to meet up.

I suggested dinner "sometime soon". He said his next two weeks were slammed (he works crazy shifts and is a single father so I know it's not unusual for him to not have many free nights) but was free after than and that he'd get back to me with more specific suggestions.

Now, my question is, how do you guys think my message came across? I told him at the breakup I was not interested in friendship and he said he wasn't either.

Do you think it sounds like he is at least open to the idea of rekindling things? I don't think he is the type to have casual sex.

Tl;dr ex (M42) agreed to meet me (F32) after 5 months of no contact. Do you guys think there is any chance of rekindling things here?

submitted by /u/originaldigidestined
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment