About us

Saturday, July 27, 2024

A girl I Was talking to left me on Delivered

Can someone provide me with advice?

So I was talking to this girl and our conversation was good. The length of text we sent each other was quite even. Although that was the case it was short lived. She’s been on DnD for 2 days and the last message sent was from me. I haven’t hit her up yet and If I do I plan on setting something up ASAP.

She did seem quite interested and engaged with the conversation. I’ve tought up of what I should text her but I’m not too sure if it will come out right.

Here are a couple of them:

• why did u give me your number • you must have a man • let’s set something up They sound too direct for me

I’m actually quite interested in her and dont want to let things end so easily.

If you have any advice on what or how I should text her, please let me know.

For some reason I feel like I’m being tested?? Maybe I’m being too delusional.

I’m trying to get back to her some time today because I’ve done nothing for 2 days now and I feel like if I left it any longer I’d end up regretting it.

TL; DR; girl I was talking to left me on delivered after having good conversation what should I do?

submitted by /u/Amazing_Brain4302
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment