About us

Sunday, July 7, 2024

Should i end things with my boyfriend?

Hi, this has recently been all that's on my mind and I have no clue what to do. I am 14/F and my boyfriend is 14/M. I have recently started questioning whether or not I actually want to be in this relationship. We have been together for a bit over 2 months. It has been good, and I love him, but it's just.. There's something wrong. The way we don't have that connection, it's like we are just telling ourselves that we do love each other, and that we are happy. But, I just don't feel 100% about this. I mean.. I've seen how he treats his dad, all because he doesn't wanna do school work, and how he talks to his friends, argues with them, argues with everyone. I just... I don't know what to do. I mean he is really nice, but I just don't wanna date him anymore, but I do at the same time. I don't really wanna hurt his feelings either, but uh, I just don't know. We have english together tomorrow morning, and we sit together at lunch breaks with our friends. But when it's just us, it's just awkward, to say the least. Before we started dating,andb up until a few weeks ago everything was good, but I just don't know if I want to stay in this relationship. I mean, we've talked about meeting each others parents, and about about me coming over to his, but I just don't know. So please, if anyone can help me figure what to do, that would be so so helpful.

TL;DR

Basically, I'm not sure about me and my boyfrienda relationship.Hits been good up until now (2 months), but I've started to notice the way he treats people when things don't go his way, and I'm not sureiwe actually love each other. We are both 14, but I still dowannak figure something out, because this is driving meiinsane...

submitted by /u/Drs4eva
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment