About us

Thursday, July 25, 2024

My (21M) Gf(19f) told me that she wouldn’t tell me if she cheated on me.

So my gf and I have been together for about two months. We are in a ldr and I love her with all my heart. We were having a conversation about cheating, and I told her that there is no way that someone can cheat on their partner and still love them. I think that it is Bs, and if someone cheats on their partner, they are being selfish and must not love their partner at all. She disagreed with me saying that shit happens, and that people can cheat on their partner and still love them. So I asked her if she will ever cheat on me and she said, no, not intentionally. I asked her if she did, would she tell me, and she told me no. I asked her so she would just continuously be cheating on me and not telling me and she said no, she would feel terrible and would never do it again, but she wouldn’t tell me. When she said that, I told her that I would want her to tell me even though I would most likely break up with her after she told me. That was all I said then, but now that I’m thinking about it, I think that it’s a huge red flag, and it scares me to think that would cheat on me and never tell me. I feel very uncomfortable knowing this and I want her to assure me that if she ever cheated on me, she would at least tell me. How do I go about bringing this conversation up again, and make her see my perspective?

Tl/Dr: Gf told me that she would never cheat on me, but if she did, she wouldn’t tell me.

submitted by /u/lilcooldudeinshades
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment