About us

Friday, July 26, 2024

Is it delusional to think he [24M] still thinks about me [22F]?

This guy ‘24M’ and I ‘22F’ talked for about two and a half months and it was going great. We were talking about being together and he said he wanted to make it official soon, but then he randomly told me that he didn’t think he was ready for a relationship right now but still really liked me. I was obviously devastated because he was everything I wanted in a partner, but ultimately understood. There is no bad blood and I’m not bitter about the situation since he was very nice about it.

He said he wanted to stay in contact but every time I text or try to get in contact, he was so dry. (we still follow each other on everything since it was a very healthy end) I finally gave up on trying to remain friends but I have noticed that he rewatches my TikTok stories almost every time I post (he usually is the first one to watch and I’ll see him at the top again later in the night). I’m not sure if I’m being delusional and hoping that he still wants me, but I just don’t know why else… What could possibly be going through his mind?

tl;dr Am I being delusional for thinking he still thinks about me because he rewatches my TikTok stories?

submitted by /u/shlongshmoney
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment