About us

Sunday, July 21, 2024

I (19m) want to repair my relationship with my gf (19f)

so me (19m) and my gf (19f) of almost 2 years broke up about a month ago and i’m completely lost. we first met at work when we where 17 and we started dating after our second date. we loved each other straight away. from the moment i met her i knew i wanted her to be my wife. we went through rough periods as all relationships do but as we where both very young we didn’t know how to fix them. we ended up breaking up and getting together constantly until we split up for about 2 months. i thought it was completely over but i messaged one of her friends and asked her to tell her to talk to me. we ended up meeting up and got back together for another 6 months. up until a month ago when we broke up again. this time i have a feeling it’s completely over but i don’t think i can live life without her. i need to get her back but i don’t know how. i know a lot of the reasons we broke up was my fault and i will change for the better i just need to let her now that. who has advice on what I should do?

—- tldr i want to fix my relationship and get back with my gf

submitted by /u/FunReality5953
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment