About us

Wednesday, July 10, 2024

Me 26F and my boyfriend 30M have been together 1 year. He always sticks to set days when we see each other, even if there’s nights when we are both free with no plans. What could be some rationale behind this?

We were talking this week about when we would see each other, and he said Friday and Sunday which is is fine. However, we both have no plans on Saturday night so I don’t understand why he wouldn’t want to spend it together if we are both not doing anything anyway? I don’t want to be clingy and ask him or tell him when he obviously doesn’t want to spend the Saturday night with me, otherwise he would have suggested then.

tl;dr Me 26F and my boyfriend 30M are both free with no plans on Saturday night, yet he doesn’t want to spend it together

submitted by /u/Miserable-Cable4679
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment