About us

Saturday, July 6, 2024

Boyfriend went to the bar last night and still hasn’t come home at 8am

My (25f) bf (30m) went out with friends last night and it is now 8am and he still hasn’t come home.

He said he was only going to go to his friends for a couple hours, then they ended up going out to a concert. At 12am he texted me saying that he has a ride home and he will be coming home soon. I then saw on location sharing they went to the bar.

His phone is on silent. I’ve tried texting him and calling him. His location hasn’t updated for 6 hours and it shows the bar as his last location. I don’t know how to feel. We have been on very rocky grounds lately, and I honestly felt a little uncomfortable with him getting drunk in the first place because he always takes it too far.

I’m worried, I’m angry, and I don’t know what to do when he walks in the door. I don’t know if he fell asleep at a friends, is in the hospital or jail, or evened up staying with some girl.

Tldr; boyfriend went to the bar with friends last night and has now 8am and he still hasn’t come home

submitted by /u/Eastern-River-1758
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment