About us

Wednesday, July 3, 2024

how do i have this conversation with my husband?

first i want to say that i tired to post this in r/relationship-advice but it wouldn’t let me post

so, 6 months ago i had a son. my husband (25m) and i(23f) smoke weed (i didn’t during pregnancy or breastfeeding) and he does get CHA (marijuana sickened) every month or 2. well he got sick the day after my son was home so from the time we were discharged to about a week later i was caring for a baby by myself after a c section. i understand he was sick and it saddens me i had to go through that alone it was so hard and taxing and i even had second thoughts about my child witch i regret every day. but even when he’s not sick he barely helps out unless i ask him to or he’s alone with the baby and he’s the only caregiver for him. but that’s not my only issue here, ever since i’ve recovered and we have been having sex again, it’s just seems like all he wants from me is sex. not like he ignores me throughout the day, but when i want to go to bed, i either go alone because he won’t ever come with me, or if he does it’s only to have sex and he leaves the room again for hours. i asked him if i could just have his love and some cuddles and his reply was “i’m sorry.” it’s just makes me feel so gross like at this point that’s all i am to him. his child mother, and someone to have sex with.

i’m i over reacting to the situation or should i have a sit down with him? i’m just so worried about it messing up my relationship. he dosnt keep cool well and gets aggravated/annoyed/mad very quickly and stays in that mood. after he’s like that the only way the conversation ends is if i give in and agree with him. so idk what to do. also he know i have a reddit but he dosnt have one so i hope he dosnt find this.

tl;dr : my husband dosnt want to help with baby unless asked and seems to only want to be in the room to have sex with me, no cuddles or love.

submitted by /u/uwu-bee
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment