About us

Tuesday, July 23, 2024

My (27M) GF(29F) touches me sexually and it makes me uncomfortable

My (27M) GF(29F) touches me sexually and it makes me uncomfortable

To try to wrap the story short.

I've been with my Gf for 7 months now in a long distance relationship. Usually we see each other once a month for 7-9 days. What bothers me is the ammount of sexual touch I get. It kind of makes me less and less interested in any sexual activity.

Whenever she gets a Chance she squeezes my groin, slaps my ass, starts Playing with my nips, calls it cake etc. When I try to take away her hand from my chest she laughs it off and keeps pushing, it kinda creeps me out. Honestly it Turns me off/ makes me uncomfortable and I think she noticed some Changes, like me not really wanting to have sex.

Honestly I have no idea how to approach this topic with her. How do I bring it up and resolve it?

TLDR: How do I approach the situation of unwanted sexual touch with my gf?

submitted by /u/Flippyn
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment