About us

Saturday, July 20, 2024

How tf do I get over him???

It’s been over a year, he’s M/28 been with his new girlfriend F/29 (who was actually my “friend”) for that same amount of time, and in reality we never truly dated.

As my “friend” (his now gf) liked call it, I was his foster girlfriend who he would come back to whenever no one else was giving him attention. Mind you outside of that he was my best friend. No one knew me F/28 the way he did. But relationship-wise just kept passing me up for his ex and/or other women.

Idk if you can even call this a situationship tbh. But he always said, “we’re basically in a relationship just without the sex.” (We had sex only twice but lots of phone sex). We’d work together all the time, be on the phone 24/7 and literally wake up together and fall asleep together on the phone if we weren’t at each others place.

At some point we confessed having feelings for each other at some point. But at the time he was messing around with different one of my friends and said at least we got that out of our systems and nothing can happen between us again. But things just kept happening.

In the end he decided to get with one of my friends even though I begged him not to and STILL expected us to be besties. So I cut them both off after completely breaking down like I’ve never seen before.

I think this is the worst I’ve ever been affected by a man. And yes I know I was being very very stupid. But I fell in love with the man that gave me gf treatment when he wasn’t occupied with someone else. And it made me feel good.

Anyway TL;dr I can’t stop thinking about this guy. So please, please, someone tell me how to get over him… I just want to be happy.

submitted by /u/TheQueitOne
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment