About us

Monday, October 17, 2022

I need help in figuring out wether she likes me or not

Right so I’ve known this girl for a few months now. We do work together. So she had a boyfriend up until 4 weeks ago who she’s now split up with. She did confide in me when she split up with him as he wasn’t the best bf to her. We get along really well. Before she split up with him she only really text me a few times in the month she had my number for. Since then we’ve been texting quite a lot she told me a while back that she was a really bad texter and she normally replies after a few hours but in the last month we’ve been texting she replies really quickly each time no longer than a few mins normally. I first want to see her outside of work and establish a relationship that’s not just texting outside of work. We are very similar people and just jel really well. I see and feel some chemistry there but I’m not sure if I’m looking too much into it. Does this seem promising or should I look somewhere else?

TLDR: there’s a girl I like not sure if she feels the same should I go for it?

submitted by /u/Excellent-Pilot-5192
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment