About us

Monday, October 31, 2022

I think I messed up and got into a new relationship too quickly

So my(23f) ex(25m) dumped me in august and since then it's been really hard for me to happy again, I miss him and what we had so much and the fact that there's nothing I can do about it is killing me, fast forward to the start of October, I met my now current boyfriend(24m), he's been amazing to me very loving, patient and understanding of my past but even though I really enjoy spending time with him, I still come back home and cry. I feel really bad about it and I feel like he deserves better, but at the same time he's a great person and I don't wanna lose him, I wouldn't say I love him just yet but I've grown very attached to him and I feel like with time I'll get better and I can finally start being happy again. What would you guys do if you were in my position ?

Tl;dr: I got into a new relationship before I was ready but I don't wanna lose my partner

submitted by /u/NecessaryStock3251
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment