About us

Thursday, October 6, 2022

my ex and I are thinking about getting back together. should he tell me his indiscretions?

My ex (27m) and I (39f) are seriously thinking about getting back together. There were some serious trust violations on his part but if we do get back together I'm putting great emphasis on trust building. I've read that the first part of rebuilding trust is putting everything out in the open. I also believe this will help me start to trust him more, as he had a habit of keeping things from me when we were together.

I believe he should tell me everything that happened while we weren't together. I already told him everything, for the most part when it happened or soon after. He doesn't want to tell me anything (hes told me about a couple of girls that were flirting with him but wont answer any of my questions or tell me anything else. He says its none of my business and won't affect our relationship. I told him i needed a show of good faith that he won't keep things from me in the future.

Another thing to note is that before he told me about the girls flirting with him he told me some bu))$h1t story (I guess to try to shut me up) but i saw right through it and he finally admitted those couple things.

What do you all think? I think that if we weren't planning on getting back together then no, it would be none of my business. But we are planning to be together and I feel like if he does this it will start to establish trust.

Tl:dr: ex and I are considering reconciliation but he won't tell me what he did when we broke up

submitted by /u/SummerWwW
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment