About us

Wednesday, October 12, 2022

My BF called me loose out of nowhere

My BF (23M) and I (24F) were laying in bed while suddenly out of the blue, he told me if I know if there is a cosmetic procedure to tighten the vagina. I asked him why did he ask me this out of nowhere, mind you, we were talking about something else. And he told me that I was "loose". He then proceeded to reassure me that no matter what, he loves me and that he can put up with it because of how much he loves me.

I haven't had sex with anyone else besides him and my ex (my ex was my first) so it had me thinking how I became loose. I defended myself for a bit and told him that the "husband stitch" is painful for the woman and risks nothing for the man and his pleasure. He asked me if I don't want it, i became quiet and just dumbfounded by what just happened. I just said, if i am loose, then I will take the procedure when I get pregnant and gave birth in the future, for him.

Before I was about to get home, he asked me if we could have another round of sex but i was so put off by what he just said to me that I made an excuse to say that my abdomen hurts and that I gotta go.

I don't think i will be ever in the mood to have sex again. I feel disgusted with myself.

He treats me right, loves me, and is the sweetest bf i have ever had but what just happened earlier was shocking to me.

Tl:DR; Bf suddenly said i was loose and asks me for a cosmetic surgery for vagina tightening but then reassures me that he loves me no matter what i am and will put up with it.

submitted by /u/Forsaken-Day1586
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment