About us

Saturday, October 1, 2022

How To Become More Desirable (22M)

I have always struggled with fitting in. Never had a girlfriend, a few friends that I cherish, etc., but I have never been sought after romantically or friendship-wise (though I care a lot more about the romantic side.) I was bullied through all of middle school and part of high school, and was completely isolated during that time due to it. I now have extremely low confidence, I don’t like my body because my family allowed to get fat at a young age (to which I then put my mind to it and lost it, but there are still some stretch-marks and I now have a skinny-fat build), and my overall mental health is not the best by any means. I want to become a high-value person, having lots of connections for friends and romantic interests, but I don’t know where to begin my self-improvement. I’m really struggling and it’s slowly eating away at me.

TL;DR: I want ti become a high-value man after struggling with body dysmorphia, poor mental health, and lack of people “wanting” me, but don’t know where or how to begin.

submitted by /u/Icy_Waltz_1706
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment