About us

Saturday, October 8, 2022

My boyfriend (22M) and I (23F) had a fight and he is ignoring me. Any advice?

I (23F) had a big fight with my bf (22M) on Tuesday. I’m going to give you a little background: we’ve been together for 2 years and now I’m in the process of changing a lot of things in my life, first of all my studies... bc I’m not happy with what i’m doing and doesn’t make me proud. Let’s say he isn’t very happy about that. He is a very busy guy he works a full time job and he has decided to attend night school to finally get his high school diploma. Nothing makes me more happy and proud. So when Tuesday he called me telling me he had be chosen to do something about work related, I was happy for him but i was concerned. I told him that if we try to do a lot of things simultaneously, we end up doing nothing. And oh my god, I released hell on Earth. He said: I’m not like you, that I can’t finish anything... he was referring to collage. He said that on purpose just to hurt me. We haven’t spoken since. Yesterday I texted him and called him, he said that he would call me back. He didn’t.

So you know what I’m going to do? I’m going to put my most beautiful dress, put some makeup on and hang out with my friends. I’m not stay here at home crying, and waiting for some child to grow up. I’m not going to cry today, maybe tomorrow but not today.

It’s going to be his bday in few days what should I do? I mean I have his gift plus I planned for him a surprise. Plus, I think we should confront each other.

TL;DR; : My boyfriend doesn’t want to talk to me, but I need to get to the bottom of it.

submitted by /u/EnvironmentalBed9028
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment