About us

Tuesday, October 11, 2022

What do you think of this situation...

Im a guy 33, been dating a girl 27 for almost 3 years. I love her and I am contemplating on proposing within the next 6-12months.

Last 2 months however, she started acting a bit colder, a bit snappy and irritated. She was busy at work a lot so I thought that maybe she is just tired and let her have some space.

Last week, she said she will to visit her hometown with her sister 3 hours north because her parent's home needs renovation and she wanted to see what needs to be done because she's been saving up. She said she has a lot of relatives there so she will stay there for around 5 days.

3-4 days before she left there, she wanted to do some shopping. She works hard, but because my salary is much higher than hers, I thought I would cover it. She bought 3 sets of Bras, some new make up (she kept consulting with her female coworker for some reason) even though I was right there. Then she went for a hair treatment and got her nails done.

Then she left. We usually text each other (and occasionally call) in the morning, throughout the day and in the evening, lovey type of stuff. We kept doing that the first few days, although she kept going to sleep earlier than usual because she was very tired.

As the weekend started she messaged me saying that her aunts and her sister are going to the beach town (a few hours west of her location). I told her to have fun and enjoy.

I really missed her on the weekend because we usually meet those days. So I decided to call her at night...as I am about to dial, I get a message like: I am going to sleep now, love you, good night...

I still dialed because she just sent the message...no response.

I felt kind of lonesome, so I decided to call her the next morning and I was getting a weird feeling. No response. Half hour later she messaged me with sleepy photo sitting on the toilet of the hotel she was at, saying she just woke up. I asked her to call when she can... and take some snaps of the beach :)

She replied that her aunt fell down the stairs and needs to go to hospital, so no beach today. I asked her how was her aunt, and that I hope nothing is serious.

Evening comes around and she said that it's rainy and her aunt is not seriously hurt. I tried to dial her phone...no response.

Maybe this is too early to tell, but I have been cheated on once before (a long time ago, but still) so maybe I am overreacting. I miss her a lot and I've been saying this in the messages, I don't understand why she won't give me a quick 10-15 minute call.

Any thought on what may be happening?

TL; DR: My girlfriend went on vacation, she messages cute things, but never picks up the calls.

submitted by /u/Recent_Mastodon881
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment