About us

Sunday, October 2, 2022

I(40M) accidentally called my wife (36F) fat..

My wife(36f) and me (40M) were having a conversation about our past, which was bumpy.

I said something along the lines of - “She was skinny, that’s why” - which I’m not saying is right by any means. I am in the wrong 100%, but what I said is said and can’t be taken back now.

I made the mistake of calling my wife “thick”, which equates to being fat. I did not intend to hurt her feelings, I honestly wasn’t thinking when I said it.

Now the question is - “why wasn’t I skinny enough?” - and she is not talking to me until I have a reply to that. How do I answer without fucking everything up?

TL;DR - When talking of the past, I called my wife fat, how do I answer “why wasn’t I skinny enough?”

submitted by /u/PudgTV1
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment