About us

Friday, January 20, 2023

Am I (22M) being ghosted (20F)?

I just started seeing this girl for about a week a half. We've seen each other 3 times and we share a lot of the same interests and get along really well. However, she hasn't responded in 2 days. Our last conversation was 3 nights ago talking about hanging out that night, but then she had something come up and wasn't able to. Since then I got one text early the next morning but radio silence since. I sent her a text later in the day asking how her thing went (since she had something important happening that day that we talked about) but no response either. We follow eachother on instagram and she's (re)posted three stories in that period, so I know that she's at least on her phone a little bit. Am I getting ghosted or is she genuinely just busy/has other stuff on her mind? 2 days isn't a long time but to not have even gotten an acknowledgement that she's seen my text(s) seems a bit much, especially since both of us don't normally have much going on right now.

Also, she accidentally left her makeup at my place which makes me think she wouldn't ghost me (at the very least ask me to return the makeup), but you never know.

Am I just getting anxious over nothing or should I just move on already? Should I send her another message? I still have her makeup as said above and even if she isn't interested anymore I still want to return her makeup. Any help is appreciated!

TLDR: 3 successful dates and randomly no responses for 2 days and I still have her makeup at my place.

submitted by /u/bowstaffboi
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment