About us

Thursday, January 5, 2023

Is this waitress (F) flirting with me who is a semi-regular (M20) at a bar?

Now before everyone says “of course she’s flirting with you for tips!”, hear out my predicament. Throwaway account because some people know my main real Reddit account.

About a year ago I (M20) become this semi-regular at this local pub very very close to my home, most of the waitresses there know me and don’t even check my ID (I’m in Canada, BC where you have to be 19 to drink) when I go there.

This waitress F-20s who served me a few times served me a few times as per usual, nothing unusual at all. But eventually I got busy with school and work and didn’t really go there as often, however whenever I did manage to go there one time and inevitably got another waitress, this particular waitress in question would always find some time to come to greet me, even though I could clearly see she was busy (like I mean the bar was PACKED).

Anyway only a few months ago one time, I find some time to squeeze into the bar and the waitress served me. At one point, she came up to me and told me her name and then asked for mine. Obviously I gave her my name, but then she shook my hand. Okay, kinda weird but whatever. I humor her with the handshake and tip her the usual amount.

Tonight I manage to squeeze in more time to the bar (I’ve been busy with more school and work) and the waitress (who isn’t even serving me, it’s a different waitress), comes up to me and asks how my New Year was. Again I humor her and tell her it was just a quiet boring New Year’s Eve. She then proceeds to tell me how her New Year’s was. After the brief quick exchange, she places her hand on my bicep (I’m wearing a leather jacket and I’m not even particularly “big” / muscular at all).

Now sure, she’s attractive but I’m honestly not sure if she’s just being friendly because I’m a regular and she’s familiar with me or if she’s just being flirty because that’s just who she is.

TL;DR: waitress is being very friendly, more then her job actually requires (ie tips) and even when when she’s not serving me.

submitted by /u/Bad_Guy_2007
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment