About us

Sunday, January 15, 2023

Girl I’m talking to slept with someone else, do I drop her?

Girl (20F) I’ve been talking to for about a month told me she hooked up with a guy at a party a couple nights ago and idk how to handle it.

We talked about how we don't think we should be exclusive yet about a week ago, since we live far from each other, also we hadn't been talking that long yet wanted to give it some more time.

Since that convo I feel like things have excelated between us, started feeling more like we were dating or should be exclusive at least. But we never had a conversation about it. She always talked about how upset she’d be if she found out I got with another girl, and how she's not interested in talking to anyone else etc.

She called me yesterday asking if we were exclusive, and if I want to be exclusive. I told her we weren't officially since we never had another follow up convo about it but that we probably should, which resulted in her bursting into tears and confessing that she got with someone else. But that it didn't mean anything and blah blah blah.

I'm pretty upset with her but I almost feel like I shouldn't be since like I said we weren't technically exclusive. Now she's telling me she wants to be exclusive, but idk it feels weird to me to just be like "yup alright, you f**ked another guy and I found out I didn't like that so I guess we're dating now"

I want to give it a chance, but part of me feels like I should just drop her and not potentially waste my time. Any advice?

TL;DR: The girl I’m talking to hooked up with someone else, but we weren’t officially exclusive yet so idk what to do.

submitted by /u/Glittering-Chart-649
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment