About us

Saturday, January 14, 2023

I'm (24M) stuck in a situation-ship (21F) with best friends vibe and no intimacy

Hi folks,

I'm virgin,24M and I'm stuck in this very complex long distance relationship (21F) and at the moment I really don't know what to do anymore.

Full story:

I had a crush on a friend of one of my friends on Instagram and we occasionally chatted there till we got more serious and then we started to video call each other 24/7 for one whole month. She was giving me all kinds of sexy hints and also we talked about everything like we are best friends. We both live in Europe so I travelled there (3h) to finally meet her. But she was very cold in person and despite giving a hint about even showering together in the video calls, she didn't even allow me to touch her hands. I was so in love but I couldn't do anything so for one week I stayed there and literally did nothing but just go on dates with her and on each date she just kept talking about her exes and traumas and problems. When I asked her about us, she became angry and very defensive about it and said "we just met", And I was thinking to myself "then what about the whole fucking month of 24/7 video calls"

Long story short, I returned home and we're still going on everyday video calls and it's been 3 months. I help her with everything and Tbh sometimes when she is in a good mood she does seem to be interested in me, but she always talks about her problems, her depression and her past toxic relationships. I feel lost but also I love her and I know that she is really going through a really hard time now and she's suicidal, I'm always hoping that if she eventually comes out of this mess, we will become emotionally and sexually active. But I'm getting tired of waiting forever and also I don't think it's morally right to leave somebody when they're in their worst situation but that's also ruining my mental health.

She doesn't even give me a single compliment while I'm showering her with compliments and love and she always talks about her past sexual experiences and one-night stands with other boys which also makes me insecure because I feel like I'm not attractive enough for her that after all this time we still didn't have anything close to sexual. I even asked her recently whether she has friend-zoned me or not but she said no and she said we need to just wait until eventually we become bf/gf and don't want to put a label on it.

I don't know how much I should wait because I'm very emotional so I'm suffering at the moment. Am I really the one in a hurry?

I skipped lots of details because it's already very long but feel free to ask me any questions.

TL;DR: I'm in a very complex LDR with a girl with lots of personal problems for 3 months, I also met and stayed with her for one week, 2 months ago after a month of 24/7 video calls with lots of flirts but she didn't allow me to touch her hands in person. Nowadays she gives me a best friend vibe instead of a girlfriend because she always talks about her problems, past sexual experiences and one-night stands with other boys, and basically everything but doesn't give me any compliments or flirts nor hints of anything sexual/romantic so I'm getting tired but I feel like that I can't leave while she's in her worst situation.

Thanks a lot!

submitted by /u/thesepehrm
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment