About us

Saturday, January 21, 2023

I stress to much when I’m cuddling with a girl

I’m (m23) stressing too much when I’m cuddling with my girl, my heart start beating so fast and I don’t enjoy the moment as much, the first time I’ve experience it was 2 years ago and was the first time I cuddled with a girl, this affects my partner as-well, and stresses me on its self.

When it first happened I didn’t understand why, and my girl thought that I was having feelings to an other girl, but she was my first girlfriend and my first intimate experience, at that moment I thought maybe it’s just the first time, but it didn’t stop each time I’m with her my heart beats so fast and I stress too much.

Now I’m with another girl and still the same problem.

This is starting to effect me so much that I don’t wanna be with someone anymore.

Tldr: is it normal just because I’m not used to be intimate with someone else or is it something else.

submitted by /u/Coool-Guy
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment