About us

Thursday, January 19, 2023

Ex came back after reading the book I wrote

I (25F) met a guy (27M) almost 2 years ago. We were FWB. I fell in love. He met another girl and broke up. Then he came back last summer and left again. On Saturday night I received a text from him after a few months without talking to each other. He told me he had bought my book, that he read it and realized how he messed up with me. He wants to see me because he has questions. I told him I was busy with work until the first week of February but that I’ll answer his questions. I went through “complicated” things with men when I was younger. He knows it because he was my first relationship since what happened. There’s a mention of that in the book. I’m afraid he wants to talk about it. But I don’t get why he’d want to see me again just to talk about that. Oh and I’m still in love with him. What am I supposed to do with that? I’m so lost and confused.

tldr ; my ex who ghosted me wants to see me after reading my book

submitted by /u/3amyou
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment