About us

Thursday, July 27, 2023

Anyone found happiness after being with a toxic avoidant partner ?

So I am [M33] and have been involved in a long term relationship with a avoidant [F35] who was very damaging to my overall mental health and physical wellbeing. That said from being with her for 7 years I cannot think how I will love anyone as much as I loved her. I am aware of the trauma bond which exists but it is so hard to let go of her. I feel we were each others person and she told me I was her person. It feels like we got caught up in all the drama we created in each others lives and that was addictive it was even fun at times. But very painful also. There could be a sado masochistic element to this but who knows. Anyway I want to here from people who have got into new relationships after feeling like they lost the person they always thought would be there for them and they loved and adored with every fibre of themselves.

TL:DR looking to hear from others who have been in toxic relationships and how they found there new person who they loved and adored.

submitted by /u/Product_of_80s
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment