About us

Thursday, July 13, 2023

She (26F) got mad at me (32m) for not calling her after 1st date

Hey,

Met this girl on Facebook , she seemed cool and very gorgeous, so we went on 1st date, she seemed really to like me and had a strong crush on me, while since I"m still affected by the break up with my ex recently, I liked her, Called her after 3 days of the date and she went ballistic on why I didn't call during the last 3 days, I said to her I have been busy with work .. which I'm.. but she can call whenever she wants I'm happy to talk to her, and she went even more angry and cancelled the 2nd date

Am I supposed to stop what I'm doing to babysit girls to help them deal with their insecurities? Is dating has changed or am I living in a cave ?

Tldr: I met a girl on Facebook and we had a great first date. However, when I didn't call her for three days afterward, she became angry and canceled our second date. Now I'm questioning whether I should prioritize someone's insecurities and if dating norms have changed.

submitted by /u/Low_Complaint_7574
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment