About us

Saturday, July 1, 2023

Partner texting my new female acquaintance

I’m in an age gap relationship since 7 months back. My boyfriend (53) and I (28) went to an event in April where I met a woman my age that I spoke to. This woman reached out to my last month saying she liked me and asked if I would like to hang out one day. We decided that we are going to meet for a friend date, however we haven’t gotten the chance to meet her yet due to busy schedule and me getting sick. I told my partner about her snd said it would be fun to connect to her because I want to have more female friends in my age.

I found out today that my partner had added her on social media as a friend and has been texting her without telling me. He showed me the first message he sent her where he said that he is friends with me and is looking for new friends.

Am I wrong for being furious at him? I’m disappointed that he reached out her, I find it embarrassing and strange that he is writing to her. They didn’t even talk at the event we met her at. And I’m also mad at him for saying he is friends with me when we are clearly in a romantic relationship. What’s your opinion in this?

(I know it’s a huge age gap but we have a lot in common and same interests which led is to connect really well).

TL,DR: My old boyfriend is texting a new female friend behind my back

submitted by /u/twotimestake
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment