About us

Monday, July 10, 2023

How do I (F20) politely leave a group of friends of 7?

I met them all in 2019 when I was in high school, we quickly created this little group and everything was perfect. But since covid and confinement, and then our respective studies, we have moved away. We still have this discussion group on whatsapp but no one talks except to organize activities together but for years we have not been able to see each others anymore because everyone is too busy. I speak to only one person in private message very rarely, and for most of them absolutely never. I just feel like we keep some semblance of contact out of habit but I've grown up, I'm not the same anymore, and I don't feel connected to them anymore.

How do I politely walk away from them? I don't know what to do

tl;dr: How do I leave my old group of friends with whom I feel like I speak (very rarely) just out of habit?

submitted by /u/fluwless
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment