About us

Tuesday, July 25, 2023

My strict family is ruining my life

not really sure where to start.. age (25f) with (28m) length - 1.5 years please be kind

been with my loving and supportive partner for the past 1.5 years i am muslim therefore we have to be engaged / married to live together etc

he tried to ask for my hand a few months ago but my parents were very rude & straight up rejected him so we kept it quiet and carried on as normal.

now, we are trying to make our rship more formal and serious but my strict family is being incredibly difficult on the grounds ‘i deserve better’ -family have spoken horrible to me and i got told to choose whether i want him or my family

feeling so lost, confused, heartbroken and just overwhelmed - can anyone please advise me on what to do? - i don’t want to lose either side

tldr: family are saying i have to choose between my partner or my family - how do i handle this situation?

submitted by /u/Beginning_Grocery505
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment