About us

Saturday, July 15, 2023

My boyfriend (M25) and I (F25) have been together for over a year and he is currently away on holiday with friends and has been following other girls on Instagram since he’s been there

My boyfriend (M25) is currently away on holiday with a group of friends. We’ve not been texting as much and he just says that he’s been busy and has not been on his phone as much which I completely get. I recently saw that he’s been following a few girls on instagram since he’s been there including a dancer at a club, every girl apart from the dancer has followed him back and they’re all also in the same place as him so he’s clearly meeting them in person and then adding them. Am I wrong to be upset by this? I don’t have a problem with him having female friends but I don’t see the point of him having random girls from holiday on Instagram. I also can’t help but wonder in what sort of situation you would exchange instagrams, like you clearly have to be speaking to someone to do that, none of his other friends that he’s away with are following these girls either, it’s just him - would I be wrong to confront him and tell him that I’m upset by his actions? As I don’t want to come across as crazy.

TL;DR my boyfriend is currently away on holiday and has been following new girls on Instagram since he’s been there

submitted by /u/Flossygi
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment