About us

Wednesday, July 26, 2023

Is this okay?

My boyfriend (28M) and I (21F) are in the same friend group and I learned that when we were still flirting, he told our friends about us. The problem is I am a very private person and when we started dating, we decided to keep it from our friends for a little bit and we told them after a month. It turns out they knew it already. I know this for 2 months and we’re dating for 10 months now. Now I feel like they treated me like an idiot. It hurts me and my bf doesn’t think this is a problem. Is it a problem? I feel like I’m way more sensitive than I should. What do you guys think? Also, I lost trust for my friends and I started to think that if we break up, they would cut me off from the group. I feel not connected to them as I was before.

TL;DR! My bf (28M) told our friends about us and I (21F) tried to keep it a secret like an idiot

submitted by /u/fizikmizik
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment