About us

Sunday, July 23, 2023

My ex(25f) make me feel bad even if i(28m) do the same

Hello everyone!

As note, we have decided to keep the contact.

As my title said, my ex-gf makes me feel bad while she is telling me about her sex life, but i am getting upset even if i did the same things with other women, but i don’t share with her my sex life, because i don’t find uselful.

I know it’s not my business but i want to understand my feeling regarding this.

I think i am projecting on her what i do and still feeling bad about it.

I don’t understand this feeling and i want you guys to help me with what i am doing bad here.

Tl;dr: My gf makes me feel bad even if i am doing the same things, but she shares them with me

submitted by /u/cody1303
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment