About us

Friday, March 15, 2024

girl I’m dating suddenly distant, how should I respond to last text she sent me?

So I’ve been dating a girl for the past 2 weeks. Both of us are in our 30’s. We’ve had 4 dates, and I feel we have a genuine connection. We shared a lot about our lives, all the dates went well. She’s scared of commitment and super busy with work. She’s currently in medical residency. We’ve been intimate already couple of times.

All of a sudden she’s acting more distant. Called her last night and texted her after saying “hey I just called to say hello, call me back whenever.” and no response. She texted me the next day saying she’s been busy with work stuff lately and that she hopes I’m having a good week. She has anxiety and gets overwhelmed easily.

So it seems she’s pulling back. I don’t know why. Here’s my question:

I’m going to give her space. But Do I text her back to acknowledge her text to me?

Something like “hey, I completely understand- let me know if things free up for you this weekend, maybe we can catch a comedy show?”

Or leave it more open-ended? Something like “hey I completely understand, let me know if things free up for you”

Or no response at all to her text?

I’m planing on not reaching out after and respecting her space.

What do you guys think??

TLDR: girl I’m dating suddenly distant, how should I respond to last text she sent me?

submitted by /u/ORLANDY31
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment