About us

Saturday, March 30, 2024

My GF (18F) is saying that I (18M) cheated because i was interacting with a girl she’s uncomfy with

My girlfriend of 1 year and 4 months broke up exactly one week ago, just a few days before our monthsary

now, this March i participated in a prom in our school, and i happen to be partnered with a girl (let’s call her Zoe) who has tons of issues at our school (issues being a sidechick and flirty even to guys who has a gf) know that i didn’t choose to be her partner because our school was the one who chosed it and the girls that my girlfriend is comfy with were already taken.

now little trivia about our relationship, ever since january, she’s been stubborn up until march, one of those things she was being stubborn about was her not telling exactly what she feels at the moment and playing mind games, note that she was the one who brought that up in the first place saying that, whenever we have a prob at each other, we’ll tell it right away and it bothers me so much when she lets me guess whats wrong instead of telling it right away.

now back to the prom thing, the day i got in a partner with Zoe i told my girlfriend right away that she was my partner for prom, at first she was upset but she didn’t tell it directly and i kept asking her what’s wrong but she says nothing, it got to the point where we argued because she didn’t follow our rules in the relationship, that being her saying what’s causing her to be acting that way instead of saying harsh things about the situation and she didnt reply to me anymore and i got fed up so i didnt talk to her too we edned up not talking for three days it was more like she gave me a silent treatmeant because she just seen mylast message

the next day it was start of practice, at first i was being distant to her, everything was smooth, but bit by bit knowing she’s very flirty around guys she find attractive, she starts interacting with me, do note i never initiate contact first and that whenever she interacts with me i keep it short and briefly. and as days go by, the way she interacts with me just keep increasing and increasing, to the point where we both start laughing at the same things. i’m interacting with her too because as a person who is very socializing at school and has lots of close friends in different grade levels, i try to not come off as rude because i dont like going to school that im in bad terms with. i never liked her nor was i interested with her, i was just being civil and just matching her energy but in a way that’s matchy matchy you know?

now when me and my girlfriend started texting again i just told her i had small interactions with Zoe i didnt detailed it all the way. she even said that i was laughing with her while she was holding me and such but in reality, we both know the music is gonna start for practice so we we’re already holding each hands, it just so happens that i was laughing with her while there’s body contact. again i’m interacting with her back not because i like her, but because i’m just trying to avoid issues around school and because i have anxiety when people talk about me in a bad way.

but other than that, there was no other interactions between me and Zoe outside practice and we didn’t talked in social media either. but i am wrong for thinking for myself instead of my girlfriend who is now my ex. i could have just avoided all her interactions knowing that my partner is uncomfy with Zoe, now she’s ranting on ig notes, stories, reposts and such that i’m a cheater mainly because i failed to think of my girlfriend feelings and that i was protecting zoe’s feelings not my girlfriend. there was also after prom that she followed request me on instagram and i followed her back another mistake that i failed to think what my partner would feel but ofcourse i cut off the mutuals and assured my girlfriend that there is nothing between me and zoe and showed our conversations which was nothing. what do you guys think? is it considered cheating?

tl;dr my girlfriend who is now my ex called me cheater because i interacted with a girl she is not comfy with and is ranting on social media that im a cheater.

submitted by /u/Lufruity_
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment