About us

Tuesday, March 19, 2024

I (22F) found old provocative pictures in my bfs (25M) phone

I (22F) found old provocative pictures on my bfs (25M) phone

I found them by snooping on his phone but for context he told me I’m allowed to do it if I want. His phone broke and he’s using an old one so the pictures are from 4-3 years ago and it’s uploaded from Dropbox and has other random pictures in it, the pictures aren’t nudes but a past partner in bikinis or other stuff like that. I’m upset bc it’s in a folder that’s cover is a woman in a bikini so why didn’t he think of deleting them since it’s so showy, also what upsets me is my partner is an extremely jealous guy so if I put him in a similar situation he’d be very upset so I wish he’d think of me in his own terms too. I was upset with him for a whole day and I’m not sure how to feel now or what to do. I’m not completely innocent bc I have random nudes in my photos too bc I have so many pictures and they’re just randomly around there but for him it’s a specific folder he could’ve deleted. :/ I don’t know if I will be able to get over this.

TL;DR: I found a folder with some bikini pictures of a past partner in my bfs old phone that he didn’t delete and it made me upset

submitted by /u/Afterhours444
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment