About us

Friday, March 1, 2024

M 20, Crush F 20 asks for advice on her past relationship

Crush texts me out of the blue, when we ended up unfriending eachother on social media and asks of advice on an relationship from which she can't move on.

she doesn't wants to meet me or also call she just wants to text and says if we meet she couldn't handle her talking about him she wanted an closure but couldn't get one and she got stuck in between. She wants to talk to him but his family members are not letting her to get in touch. And she is disturbed.

what should I do and is there any reason why me?

Important thing we tried dating eachother but couldn't happen due due to multiple reasons..

tl;dr: "I'm in love with her since an yr"

submitted by /u/nottobesaid
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment