About us

Tuesday, August 9, 2022

Am I (20M) too soft with my gf(21F)

We went out on a nice date, haven't been on one for a while. Everything's going well im being a bit playful with her and having a good time with my gf. I was doing some really dumb thing with my hand that my brother use to do and was showing my gf, then she goes why are you doing that, I can't wait til you grow out of this phase and mature. Idk why but I just felt so attacked and like woah, it just really killed the mood. It felt like she was having a go at me for no reason, calling me immature. I was just like trying to show her something and it seemed like she misunderstood but it was just really weird the way she reacted.

Idk couldn't stop thinking about it and letting it go so the date turned really awkward and sour, am I soft for letting a comment like that get to me? Wtf

Tdlr; gf said a weird comment, it got to me. Is it my fault that I held on to it and couldn't get over it that made the date go sour?

submitted by /u/Own_Fun1592
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment