About us

Friday, August 26, 2022

My (f27) Best Friend (f26) tried to get with my boyfriend (m35)

TL;DR; My best friend tried to make my boyfriend cheat on me.

So we’ll call my (f27) best friend Amber (f26) and my boyfriend Nick (m35). We were all out with a group of our friends and we stayed at Amber’s afterwards. I went to bed early as I was sober and driving and I was very tired.

As far as I was aware, the others had a drink downstairs as I went to bed. I’ve been tired recently, very busy starting a new job and dealing with health complications.

The next morning, everyone seemed normal except Amber was nursing an unbelievable hangover. The rest of us went home and nothing was said.

A few days later, Nick told me that he wanted to tell me something but he was terrified of ruining my friendship with Amber, so I pressed him and he told me that Amber had tried to kiss him, put her hands in his underwear and told him that if he ever left me, he knew where she was.

The whole thing sounds crazy to me, but I hate the fact that Amber’s behaviour doesn’t really shock me. Nothing else has been said or done in the days since, and Amber hasn’t tried anything else or really spoken to Nick, except Amber has tried her hardest to make sure I don’t find out what happened.

She doesn’t know that I know, and she’s begged Nick not to tell me. I’m not sure if this is out of guilt for her drunken actions and she knows it was a drunken mistake, or because she still feels that way and doesn’t want me to know.

Also I feel like it’s worth mentioning that Nick rejected her at the first opportunity and told her there wasn’t a hope in hell that he would ever hurt me, but she still persisted. Other friends of mine and Nick’s have confirmed Nick’s story.

What do I do?!?!

submitted by /u/Last-Culture4795
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment