About us

Sunday, August 14, 2022

I feel like I was only a second option from the start

I 16M met a girl online 15F. She lives 6 hours away by Train. Started talking a lot. Phone calls almost everyday. Even talked about meeting which at the time I thought wouldn't be possible. We met in the middle which was a 4 hour drive for both of us. We met at 11 in the morning. It was a nice long day. Made out a lot, talked a lot just fun overall. The after we met she was on a biking trip for a week so she really sacrificed rest and preparation just to see me which kinda shocked me. She invited me over to her place. I asked my parents and they let me. When I was there she started saying things like I'm the first guy over at her place and tbh I didn't really know if I should believe her. Anyways the first three days were really nice. On the 4th day I actually vented and cried about what happened to me (went through a lot of shit) which I've never done in my life and she listened and comforted me. It felt good in the moment but now I really regret having told her. That was also the day I noticed her constantly texting with a guy. She says she knows him since kindergarden. He plays football and is about to go to Spain this summer to play for a club there. Anyway it was really annoying cuz we would just be chilling cuddling whatever but whenever he messaged her she replied instantly. WHILE WE LAID IN Bed! I couldn't return the favor because my phone was broken so I just laid there. Usually sometimes she would leave me on read for hours and act like nothing happened so I got suspicious.

She left the room with her phone unlocked and when I saw the messages I got more suspicious. He would say stuff like "I'm only thinking about you rn" and they'd always use heart emojis which we rarely did. Apart from that the messages seemed pretty normal except that the said that she went jogging in the morning or that she's about to go do sports in the evening which she didn't do cuz I was there and were together the entire time. She also said that she's at a bday party which also wasn't true.

Damn I just realized while writing this. Maybe she didn't want him to know that I was at her place. Today's her birthday and I've been thinking about how we're gonna proceed because obviously she lives to far away to see each regularly and I also feel like she might got someone else or I'm not that important to her because when I left the goodbye I got was pretty dry and quick and she didn't even see the train leave.

Ever since then which is now a little more than a week ago we haven't been talking as much, she replies after hours and It just isn't the same. I don't know if I've committed myself to something now because she seems like she didn't. And I don't want to commit myself to something while the other person is already looking for their next options.

TLDR: Met a girl online. Started talking a lot. Drove to her place. Turns out I might not be the only one in her view.

submitted by /u/MikeKenchi
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment