About us

Tuesday, August 30, 2022

What are nice things that I can call, and do for my boyfriend?

I've (21f) been seeing my now boyfriend (20m) for just over 7 months, although we've been officially together for just over 1 month. We've fallen for eachother, hard; we've met eachother's families and we always have a great time when we see eachother - usually 2-4 days a week...

Now I've never been very good at buying random gifts, or giving people nicknames; but I really want to just get him something little and find something to call him that I can surprise him with😩

I've read about men liking to receive flowers, so I'm thinking of getting him some - but not right now cause there's not really anywhere in his mum's house he can put them. I was also thinking of maybe getting him one of those naked-(female)-body-shaped candles because I think that'd make him smile... As for nicknames; he's started often adding 'beautiful' on the end of a 'goodnight' or 'I'll message you later' texts, and he'll often tell me I'm pretty to my face - I want something that I can match this energy with? I saw on a comment section somewhere (not reddit, I did search this topic but either I didn't search it right or there's not much around) that guys like to be called "pretty boy", but I'm not sure he'd like that too much - or at least not if anyone else heard... I was thinking of going with "my love" or "lover" but any other ideas are welcome 😁

tl;dr - what are some small gift ideas and nickname ideas that I (21f) can give/call my boyfriend (20m)?

submitted by /u/AffectionateEar1807
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment