About us

Friday, August 12, 2022

How do I (28F) act tomorrow when Im at a wedding all day with my boyfriends long term relationship ex girlfriend?

They were together for a long time and Im the new relationship. Simply put, I feel insecure. Im dreading it. I know he loves and really cares for me, and we get along great. We really have something special.

But he was sad when it ended between them, she broke it off.

I am scared, probably irrationally but Im being honest, that seeing her will evoke feelings. I know how she was controlling and didn’t like his friends and made him feel bad a lot. I’m worried she will try to pull him away to have a one on one talk since thats what she tried to do and he refused her previously. Im just feeling so uncomfortable… and can’t wait til its over.

TL;DR : insecure about wedding tomorrow with new boyfriends ex

submitted by /u/lolzolll
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment