About us

Friday, August 5, 2022

Right person, wrong time?

Right Person, Wrong Time?

I (21M) truly believe I may have found my Soulmate (21F) and yes, I know, maybe you think I’m too young to feel this way but believe me when I say I don’t use that word lightly.

She and I are so excellently matched and when I’m with her the biggest problems become the most tiny imperfections, time flies by, the last 9 months have seemed like maybe 3 at best. I think of her and a smile comes to my face.

Yet I am plagued with thoughts saying it isn’t going to last, the two of you are going to change, you will grow apart, you should break up with her now rather than breaking her heart later.

I’ll admit these thoughts are souring my feelings a bit and making me worry.

So I suppose what my question is, am I chasing a pipe dream? I know I should be happy in the moment and focus on the here and now but I suppose I’ve always been more focused on the long term.

The one thing I will say is I WANT it to work out with her.

TL;DR: I want it to work out with my GF, I suppose I worry that I’ve met her too soon.

submitted by /u/JenaisBerre
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment