About us

Saturday, March 4, 2023

21F Getting back with my EX 22M

So me (21f) and my ex boyfriend (22m) are trying to get back together, we were together for 3 years! Our relationship was very wonderful for the most parts but we still had our issues, I broke up with him due to him continously going too far in arguments by pushing, shoving, grabbing ect. He also said the meanest things to me when we were together, i just got enough and figured things werent going to work out since i was so drained from all the back and forth and not to mention my self image was shattered by the end of the relationship.

It's been around 5-6 months since we broke up and for a few months now we have been working on getting back together and he's showing alot of improvement and effort but I can't help but look back at the things he did to me and it makes me really worried about getting back with him.. I keep thinking I should just stay single but at this point I don't know how to not be with him.

I love him more then anyone else but I'm worried I might not still be in love with him and that I'm holding a grudge for the things that happened in our relationship, while the other part of me just so badly wants to be loved and believes he is the one, no one has ever been there for me, understood me and accepted me as much as him. I want to believe that we can just work through this like adults but I'm not too sure.

I'm so confused with all these feelings and I have no idea what to do, im worried that if i break things off that i will regret it, any advice?

TL;DR

Me and my ex have alot of love for each other but had a very rough time that made us break up and now he wants to get back together and show he's improved and we have been trying to work on things for a few months now, I'm not sure if I should trust it and keep trying to rekindle things or not, I'm worried that if I break it off that I'll regret it.

submitted by /u/pink_hentaigirl
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment