About us

Thursday, March 9, 2023

girlfriend tells me exes were nicer

As above my girlfriend has told me how all her exes (3) We're nicer than me, exes never treat me like this, never made me suicidal and even had the I've had bigger than you comment from her. I've done so much for this woman I work 50-60hrs a week and take her out all at my expense, I make sure the house is kept warm while she isn't at work. I've booked a night out for her and a friend with tickets to a show and hotel paid for by me. I do the little things like make her breakfast after I've finished nightshift and she's in bed still, I drove her to and from her last night out, I cook for her, I run her a bath for after work, ill go out my way to do and make her happy yet I get the feeling she isn't happy when she's saying things like that.

Tl; Dr : girlfriend tells me how exes are nicer, never treat her this bad and that one was bigger than me (penis wise) Any advice would be great, thank you.

submitted by /u/Sowhatsnewhere3
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment