About us

Thursday, March 30, 2023

Dumped

I(27F) got dumped by my boyfriend(26M) recently. Our relationship lasted for 3 years. We had recently celebrated our anniversary too.

I don't know how to cope up with this. I have become numb and motionless. My work is getting affected. There is no one in my life who I can talk to about this. I feel like there is nothing left in my life to live for. I know this is a very strong statement to say but this is what I am feeling. I am trying my best to move on but i am not able to. Don't know what to do. How to move forward. I don't think i will ever be able to move on from this.

TL;DR!: I am just stuck in this endless phase of sadness and hopelessness.

submitted by /u/MatterAgile7069
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment