About us

Saturday, March 11, 2023

Unmatched the person that ghosted me. Reasonable?

I met someone on an app a few weeks ago. We had a few lovely conversations. Except they would only happen late at night or after midnight for some reason. We had a call and he asked me out and I said. He kept saying how he’s looking forward to it. In the middle between setting up the date and the date itself we had barely any conversation. He just said he doesn’t like texting.

We called again and confirmed the day. I messaged a couple days after to confirm my timings and he didn’t reply. So I called and he said he’s busy with work. So I then asked him to let me know so I can make plans around it because I’m going to another city (was going there anyway). He said he will the day after. He didn’t and I replied suggested a specific time. He didn’t reply. He was online several times. We were supposed to meet today and no response so I assume I was ghosted right? I unmatched after wishing him the best.

TL;DR: is it reasonable that I unmatched someone who ghosted me despite having planned a date? 28F

submitted by /u/throwRAcircles1
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment